Adams Land & Cattle, LLC Employee Scholarship Program
$4,000–$1,000 each year for a child/grandchild of employee of ALCC to a 4-year school
$2,000–$1,000 each year for a child/grandchild of employee at ALCC to a 2-year school
- Must be a child/grandchild of an active Adams Land & Cattle, LLC employee, who has worked a minimum of 90 days of employment with the company as of the annual deadline date for the scholarship.
- Parent, grandparent or legal guardian must be on the Adams Land & Cattle, LLC payroll when award decisions are made. Stepchildren & legal wards are eligible if they are dependents & claimed on the Adams Land & Cattle, LLC employee's tax return or employee benefits plan.
- Must be a high school senior who plans to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited college or university, for 2-year or 4-year. (Full-time study is defined as full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year.)
- Students must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA and submit grades.
- Employment status is for initial eligibility only and not for ongoing payment of scholarship.
- Scholarship will be paid in the second semester.
- Student currently enrolled in college are ineligible to apply for the Adams Land & Cattle, LLC Scholarship Program.