Partners in Education—Helping the Youth in Your Community
Turn good intentions into reality…assist the youth of your community in achieving their educational goals.
The Custer County Foundation can be a valuable resource to you and your family in establishing an effective and meaningful scholarship fund. Let us help you answer key questions like:
- Who is eligible to apply?
- How is the recipient chosen?
- Who makes the selection?
- How is the scholarship publicized?
- How is the scholarship paid?
The Foundation administers all scholarship funds based upon the following requirements:
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to an accredited, qualified, tax exempt educational institution upon receipt of verification of enrollment.
- The scholarship will be for tuition and fees, books, supplies, equipment required for courses of instruction.
- All endowed scholarship funds will be part of the pooled investment policy of the Foundation and will receive earnings from those investments.
Let us help you create a lasting and meaningful scholarship fund.