Ansley Memorial Scholarship, $500
- Must be a senior at Ansley Public High School.
- Emphasis placed on individual who demonstrates strong work ethic.
- For a 2-year/associate or 4-year/undergraduate degree in Agricultural or related field.
- Financial need will be considered.
- Biographical narrative must address why hard work is important in succeeding in life AND why the student would like to return to Custer County after college.
Roscoe & Marguerite Bristol Scholarship
(2) Two scholarships at $1,000 each: 1 for a Senior, 1 for college Junior
- Must be a Senior at Ansley Public High School OR must be entering Junior year of college.
- Must attend an accredited Nebraska Institution (technical, 2 year/associate or 4 year/bachelor).
- Scholarship will be paid out during the fall semester.
- Senior recipient may reapply as a college Sophomore for their Junior college year.
Lance Lovitt Memorial, $500
- Must be a senior at Ansley High School.
- For a 2-year/associate or 4-year/undergraduate degree.
- Must have a high school GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Scholarship to be paid second semester of Freshman year (1st year).
Ralph & Lorraine Scott Family Scholarship, $500
- Must be a Senior at Ansley Public High School.
- Must be entering a 4-year/bachelor program at any college institution.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Education, or Nursing.
- Scholarship paid second semester of Freshman year after verifying a 2.0 GPA for first semester.
- Have a 2.0 or higher GPA at Ansley Public High School.
All scholarship applications are due FEBRUARY 1!
- Review criteria to make sure you meet all requirements.
- Applications may be downloaded using the button below.
- Completed applications may be printed and mailed or brought into the Foundation office. If mailed, envelopes must be postmarked on or before the deadline.
- It is not necessary to put applications in any type of plastic binders.
- One application must be completed for each scholarship you are applying for.
- Multiple applications may be submitted in one envelope.