Ansley Memorial Scholarship, $500
- Must be a senior at Ansley Public High School.
- Emphasis placed on individual who demonstrates strong work ethic.
- For a 2-year/associate or 4-year/undergraduate degree in Agricultural or related field.
- Financial need will be considered.
- Biographical narrative must address why hard work is important in succeeding in life AND why the student would like to return to Custer County after college.
Roscoe & Marguerite Bristol Scholarship
(2) Two scholarships at $1,000 each: 1 for a Senior, 1 for college Junior
- Must be a Senior at Ansley Public High School OR must be entering Junior year of college.
- Must attend an accredited Nebraska Institution (technical, 2 year/associate or 4 year/bachelor).
- Scholarship will be paid out during the fall semester.
- Senior recipient may reapply as a college Sophomore for their Junior college year.
Lance Lovitt Memorial, $500
- Must be a senior at Ansley High School.
- For a 2-year/associate or 4-year/undergraduate degree.
- Must have a high school GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Scholarship to be paid second semester of Freshman year (1st year).
Ralph & Lorraine Scott Family Scholarship, $500
- Must be a Senior at Ansley Public High School.
- Must be entering a 4-year/bachelor program at any college institution.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Education, or Nursing.
- Scholarship paid second semester of Freshman year after verifying a 2.0 GPA for first semester.
- Have a 2.0 or higher GPA at Ansley Public High School.
All scholarship applications are due FEBRUARY 1!
- Multiple scholarships require additional information after you submit your online application. We encourage all students to submit their application prior to January 15th to allow sufficient time to complete any supplemental information required.