Custer County Foundation 101

Custer County Foundation 101

There may appear to be something somewhat perplexing about community foundations because they offer so many different services and giving opportunities. To help you better understand the many services and giving opportunities the Custer County Foundation offers, below is a list and the definitions of the different types of funds that can be established with the Foundation.

· Donor Advised Fund (DAF): Allows donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax benefit, and then recommend grants from their DAF over time. An easy way to think about a Donor Advised Fund is like a charitable savings account: a donor contributes to the fund as frequently as they like and then recommends grants to their favorite charity when they are ready. Grants from a DAF can be made anonymous if the donor so chooses.

· Field of Interest Fund:  Allows a donor or group of donors to establish a fund that addresses issues of specific interest to them. A Field of Interest Fund, established by a single donor or family who personally funds it, sets the grant-making parameters in place (i.e. chooses the areas of interest the fund should address in its grant making), and then either establishes an advisory committee or allows the Foundation's Special Grants Committee to make grant decisions.

· Designated Fund: Allows individuals, families, organizations, or small groups to raise funds in support of a specified non-profit organization. All distributions are made to one or more specified organization, identified at the time the fund is established.

· Scholarship Fund: Scholarship funds are established by donors, individuals, families, businesses, schools, and other foundations as a way to support students by assisting them with the costs of their education. Often times, donors wish to support a student who is interested in a field of study that is of special significance to the donor. Other donors see such funds as a meaningful way to honor or memorialize friends, teachers, co-workers, or family members.

· Pass-Through Fund: Allows organizations to raise money for a cause that would be considered “not for profit”. Organizations can be under the umbrella of the Foundation’s 501(c)3 status, allowing donors to receive the benefit of a tax deductible contribution. Organizations can also apply for grants using the Foundation’s 501(c)3 status. 

Many of these funds can be established as an endowed fund or an unendowed fund. If you are interested in learning more about these funds, please contact the Foundation at 308-872-2232 or [email protected]

91 comments (Add your own)

1. uzsjilbwaype wrote:
casino games no download no registration
casino games free online
play slots for free win real money
free casino slots online
harrah online casino
muckleshoot casino

Sun, April 29, 2018 @ 7:58 AM

2. bgzPriog wrote:
order generic viagra sildenafil canadian pharmacy viagra canadian pharmacy online

Sun, August 5, 2018 @ 4:02 PM

3. bghExham wrote:
buy viagra online buy viagra online viagra reviews viagra online

Sun, August 5, 2018 @ 6:30 PM

4. mhvclomo wrote:
cialis online pharmacy cialis generic best price tadalafil generic generic cialis reviews

Sun, August 5, 2018 @ 8:48 PM

5. nnmpearm wrote:
discount viagra cheap generic viagra online viagra generic viagra reviews

Sun, August 5, 2018 @ 11:41 PM

6. wrote:
Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding
one? Thanks a lot!

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 11:57 AM

7. wrote:
It's awesome in support of me to have a web site, which is
beneficial in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 6:43 PM

8. wrote:
This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
Finally I've found something that helped me. Cheers!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 8:17 AM

9. wrote:
When some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she
wishes to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 5:23 AM

10. wrote:
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be
okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
new posts.

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 3:10 PM

11. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about Benefits of Coconut Oil.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 7:45 AM

12. wrote:
Hello Dear, are you actually visiting this site daily, if so then you will without doubt take good know-how.

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 11:54 AM

13. wrote:
Somebody essentially help to make seriously posts I would state.
This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus
far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit amazing.
Great process!

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 12:42 PM

14. wrote:
It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this piece of
writing as well as from our argument made here.

Sun, October 28, 2018 @ 8:28 AM

15. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
you are really a just right webmaster. The site
loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are
doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork.
you have done a fantastic task on this topic! Descargar facebook
http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 12:22 PM

16. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something which helped me. Many thanks!
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 7:56 PM

17. wrote:
Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this
webpage; this web site contains amazing and actually
good material in support of readers.

Sun, November 11, 2018 @ 12:27 AM

18. wrote:
Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to understand so much
approximately this, such as you wrote the guide
in it or something. I think that you simply can do with some p.c.
to pressure the message home a bit, but instead of that, that is
fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 9:24 PM

19. wrote:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
each time a comment is added I get several emails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Cheers!

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 8:00 AM

20. gebze evden eve wrote:
Firmamız Kocaeli Gebze’de olan merkezinden Türkiye’nin bütün il ve ilçelerine kaliteli taşımacılık yapmakta, yüzde yüz müşteri memnuniyeti sağlamaktadır. Kaliteli ve güvenilir bir hizmet sunan gebze evden eve nakliyat özel olarak dizayn edilmiş kapalı kasa nakliye araçları ile eşyalarınızı en korunaklı şekilde transfer etmektedir. Kalın mukavemeti yüksek ürünlerle eşyalarınızı en korunaklı hale getiriyor, mobilya ustanaları ile her türlü dolap ve türevlerini kuruyoruz. Yüksek katlarda ve merdivenlerin dar olması durumunda asansör kuruyor, hızlı ve güvenli bir transfer süreci ile nakliye işlemlerinizi gerçekleştiriyoruz.

Tue, December 25, 2018 @ 11:43 AM

21. wrote:
Wow, wonderful blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The whole glance of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content
material!

Thu, March 21, 2019 @ 3:51 PM

22. wrote:
Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this information.

Tue, March 26, 2019 @ 5:57 AM

23. wrote:
Good respond in return of this question with firm
arguments and telling the whole thing about that.

Wed, April 3, 2019 @ 6:10 AM

24. wrote:
Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very
much appreciated.

Thu, April 4, 2019 @ 1:02 PM

25. wrote:
This web site truly has all of the information I wanted about this subject and
didn't know who to ask.

Mon, April 8, 2019 @ 11:07 AM

26. wrote:
This page really has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Tue, April 9, 2019 @ 6:42 PM

27. wrote:
If you are going for most excellent contents like me, simply pay a visit this site everyday because it gives quality contents, thanks

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 10:49 AM

28. wrote:
Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently quickly.

Mon, April 22, 2019 @ 10:53 AM

29. wrote:
Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous
to and you are just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.

I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

Sun, April 28, 2019 @ 1:09 AM

30. wrote:
What's up, always i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the break
of day, for the reason that i enjoy to learn more and more.

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 2:33 AM

31. wrote:
This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great
post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 5:21 AM

32. wrote:
This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I've found something which helped me. Appreciate
it!

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 11:51 AM

33. wrote:
What's up, after reading this awesome article i am too happy to share my
knowledge here with friends.

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 2:31 AM

34. wrote:
I know this website gives quality dependent articles or reviews and additional stuff, is there any
other web site which offers these information in quality?

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 3:20 AM

35. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought
I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.

Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 4:53 AM

36. wrote:
I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your blog.

It seems like some of the text within your content are
running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know
if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my internet browser
because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 1:22 PM

37. wrote:
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how
could we communicate?

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 4:58 PM

38. wrote:
I do not even understand how I stopped up here, however I thought this
post was once great. I do not recognize who you are however certainly you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren't already.
Cheers!

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 1:26 AM

39. wrote:
I visited various websites but the audio feature for audio
songs current at this website is really wonderful.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 3:11 AM

40. wrote:
This website definitely has all of the info I needed about this subject and
didn't know who to ask.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 3:25 AM

41. wrote:
Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it
in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 7:26 AM

42. wrote:
This excellent website certainly has all of the information and facts I
needed concerning this subject and didn't know who
to ask.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 8:47 AM

43. wrote:
You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites on the internet.
I will highly recommend this website!

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 11:03 AM

44. wrote:
wonderful points altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What would you recommend about your publish that you
made some days in the past? Any sure?

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 8:42 AM

45. wrote:
These are really great ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some fastidious factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 4:06 AM

46. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely
know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 6:03 AM

47. wrote:
I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours.
It's lovely worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers
made just right content as you probably did, the web can be much more useful than ever before.

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 11:17 AM

48. wrote:
You are so cool! I do not think I've read through a single thing like that before.
So wonderful to find another person with original thoughts on this issue.
Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the internet, someone with
some originality!

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 2:28 PM

49. wrote:
I like the valuable info you supply to your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and test once more here regularly.
I am quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the following!

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 5:02 PM

50. wrote:
I'm not sure the place you are getting your info, however good topic.
I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more.

Thanks for excellent info I was on the lookout
for this info for my mission.

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 7:56 PM

51. wrote:
What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit
of this web site; this webpage contains amazing and really excellent stuff designed for readers.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 4:08 AM

52. wrote:
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put
in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the
same high-grade content by you later on as well.

In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get
my own, personal site now ;)

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 6:57 AM

53. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that
"perfect balance" between user friendliness and
appearance. I must say you've done a very good job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Safari.
Exceptional Blog!

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 12:31 PM

54. wrote:
It's really a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this
useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.
Thanks for sharing.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 5:37 PM

55. wrote:
We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand
new scheme in our community. Your web site
offered us with helpful information to work on. You have performed
a formidable process and our whole group might be grateful
to you.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 11:10 PM

56. wrote:
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's
time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things
or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read more things about it!

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 11:24 PM

57. wrote:
When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive 4
emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are
able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 10:56 PM

58. wrote:
What's up to every one, it's actually a fastidious for me to
pay a visit this website, it contains helpful Information.

Sun, June 9, 2019 @ 2:46 AM

59. wrote:
Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this article.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Sat, July 13, 2019 @ 10:28 AM

60. wrote:
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 8:01 AM

61. wrote:
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back
at some point. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have
a nice holiday weekend!

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 5:47 AM

62. wrote:
I used to be suggested this blog via my cousin. I'm now not certain whether this publish is written by him as no
one else recognize such particular about my problem.
You're wonderful! Thanks!

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 11:25 PM

63. 강원랜드카지노후기 wrote:
Maybe not? The person who lives with me is not my brother.
http://xn--ok0b65d1w4aujecqm.zxc500.com - 강원랜드카지노후기
http://xn--o80b27i69npibp5en0j.zxc500.com - 온라인카지노
http://xn--oi2b30g3ueowi6mjktg.zxc500.com - 바카라사이트
http://xn--o80bq93a9kfu7e89ft7a.zxc500.com - 예스카지노
http://xn--c79a67grzuptd6eq8opud.zxc500.com - 카지노사이트
http://xn--sh1b16g1ueqcu0ap24cfkljnn.zxc500.com - 카지노아바타
http://xn--oi2ba146a24mbtbtvt.zxc500.com - 온라인바카라
http://xn--7m2b7o.zxc500.com - 코인카지노
http://xn--o80b78a992buje88c.zxc500.com - 우리카지노
http://xn--c79a63xo3ipzdbvek8k.zxc500.com - 엠카지노
http://xn--299aj0wmjfoqh97o.zxc500.com - 맞고사이트
http://xn--o80bo9mu9kw3c8yh.zxc500.com - 호텔카지노
http://xn--oi2b30gdlz6r7mq9tj.zxc500.com - 강원랜드바카라후기
http://xn--t60bwet98d18b81i7pe.zxc500.com - 카지노바카라게임
http://xn--o79a52tisao66b.zxc500.com - 카지노
http://xn--o80bxyy8rd9n6qfca.zxc500.com - 더킹카지노
http://xn--o79a96g2xxk7b81i.zxc500.com - 카지노주소
http://xn--o79ak1s1tdqcu0ay83ceol.zxc500.com - 카지노쿠폰
http://xn--o79ao3sg8eg0k2f.zxc500.com - 바둑이사이트
http://xn--o80bz00bbzcu6f.zxc500.com - 정선카지노후기
http://xn--oi2b7dt3lpsiu5gpmk33l.zxc500.com - 바카라필승전략

Sun, July 21, 2019 @ 8:58 AM

64. wrote:
Hi there! Quick question that's entirely off topic.

Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.

I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.
If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 1:13 AM

65. wrote:
Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I can actually
take helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.
natalielise pof

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 6:09 AM

66. wrote:
I think the admin of this website is in fact working
hard for his web page, because here every information is quality based
stuff.

Sat, August 3, 2019 @ 4:56 AM

67. wrote:
I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with?

I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like
to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

Sat, August 3, 2019 @ 12:51 PM

68. wrote:
I believe everything posted was actually very
logical. However, what about this? what if you wrote a catchier post title?
I ain't suggesting your information isn't solid., however what if you added something that makes people
want more? I mean Custer County Foundation 101 is
a little plain. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write post titles to get people to click.
You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get readers interested
about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it would bring your posts a
little livelier.

Wed, August 7, 2019 @ 12:49 PM

69. wrote:
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?

My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours
and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the
way!

Wed, August 7, 2019 @ 2:31 PM

70. wrote:
What's up to every body, it's my first visit of
this website; this website includes awesome and
genuinely fine data designed for readers.

Wed, August 7, 2019 @ 4:43 PM

71. wrote:
Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours
and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you're interested feel free to shoot me
an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog
by the way!

Fri, August 9, 2019 @ 1:49 AM

72. wrote:
What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these familiarity, so it's nice to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this website everyday.

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 6:05 PM

73. wrote:
It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as
well as from our argument made at this place.

Sat, September 14, 2019 @ 2:46 AM

74. wrote:
What's up, after reading this amazing article i am also delighted to
share my know-how here with mates.

Sat, September 14, 2019 @ 3:31 AM

75. wrote:
We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've
done an impressive job and our whole community will be
thankful to you.

Sat, September 14, 2019 @ 11:00 AM

76. wrote:
I believe that is one of the such a lot important information for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. But should observation on few basic things,
The web site style is ideal, the articles is truly great : D.
Good process, cheers

Sun, September 15, 2019 @ 10:10 AM

77. wrote:
I do believe all the ideas you've presented in your post.
They are very convincing and can definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies.

Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 5:38 AM

78. wrote:
I visited various web pages however the audio feature for
audio songs present at this web page is in fact wonderful.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 10:24 AM

79. wrote:
Right here is the right site for anybody who wants to understand this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you
(not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been written about for many years.
Great stuff, just great!

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 7:24 PM

80. wrote:
Everyone loves it when people get together and
share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 3:11 PM

81. wrote:
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.

Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great
blog like this one these days.

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 3:47 PM

82. wrote:
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 8:53 PM

83. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be
aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out
the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 6:03 AM

84. wrote:
This is a topic which is near to my heart... Cheers!

Where are your contact details though?

Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 12:40 PM

85. wrote:
Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking
and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and outstanding design.

Thu, November 14, 2019 @ 8:19 PM

86. wrote:
Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am
waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 3:02 AM

87. wrote:
This is a topic that is near to my heart...
Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

Thu, November 28, 2019 @ 6:21 AM

88. wrote:
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually know what you're
talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my site =).
We could have a link exchange contract between us

Wed, December 4, 2019 @ 9:15 AM

89. wrote:
My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I
see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page repeatedly.

Wed, December 4, 2019 @ 11:43 AM

90. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe this web site
needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to see
more, thanks for the advice!

Wed, December 4, 2019 @ 6:35 PM

91. wrote:
I every time spent my half an hour to read this
web site's posts every day along with a mug of coffee.

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 7:21 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.